Passing on from school to college is a huge transition in life, since you tend to become more independent and are expected to take responsibility for yourself. Well, if you are heading to college any time soon, and you are particularly interested in fashion, then the first day there would be a nice time to make an impression.
The trick is not to be too blatant or on the face but go with an outfit that suits you the best. If you want to wear kurtis, then you can buy women kurtis online or if you are fond of denims, you can go with them too. Here are some cool and casual outfit ideas for girls that you can try out on the first day of your college:
- Well, one of the key things that you have to remember is how simple you can keep your outfit. If you are fond of wearing jeans, then you can always pair them up with nice mono coloured three quarter sleeve top. If you want to stand out in the crowd then wear a long sleeveless jacket along with it, made of a translucent material with interesting motifs.
- If keeping it casual and comfortable is your style, then you can always opt for jumpsuits- both long and short. In fact, it is better to go for the short ones since long jumpsuits tend to give a rather formal look to the entire outfit. Pair the short jumpsuits with nice high heeled sneakers to keep it sporty. If you want to opt for a long jumpsuit, then make sure that the prints are bright and playful.
- If you really want to turn some heads on your first day in college, then you can go for the classic dress. You can wear a midi dress or a maxi dress-whichever you are most comfortable in. Avoid bodycon dresses because they are too formal for the casual atmosphere of a college. It is best to stick to floral prints because they work really well in a college setting because of their basic informal nature.
- Want to rock that ethnic side of yours? Well, then you can buy women kurtis online and pair up a simple single coloured kurti with a pair of jeans. Stick to light oxidised earrings only since neckpieces are too heavy for colleges. For that oomph factor you can also wear a nice printed cotton shrug to accentuate the look. If you want you can ditch the shrug and opt for a colourful dupatta instead. Pair the look with chappals or jutis.
- And if want to add a little formal element to your look, then you can wear jeans with shirts. Stripped boyfriend shirts are extremely popular these days and make for a perfectly casual look. You can pair them up with high heeled sneakers because they are extremely comfortable and will keep your feet protected as well.
So, if you are waiting for your first day of college and were at a loss as to what you should wear; now you have five great ideas to pick from!